As Business Development Manager New Products you have a sound understanding of our internal capabilities and external market segments. Next, you can link customer/prospect needs into future NFI products and services. You are able to follow all actions from customer side, discuss it internally and get back to customers in short time. You are also capable of identifying new applications and customers for our products. You are developing the complete offering and pricing strategy (including the product delivery strategy) towards all customers/prospects. This includes negotiations on performance, specifications and timelines and for modelling and analysis of the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). All with the goal of increasing our market share and meeting our financial targets.
You naturally stay up-to-date on business trends and developments and competition analysis which you translate into opportunities and threads.
You are responsible for driving the business growth of NFI. You develop and maintain a network of contacts to attract new clients, research new market opportunities and oversee growth projects, making sales projections and forecasting revenue, in line with our business strategy.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Identify opportunities for growth based on the customer roadmaps.
• Grow Nearfield’s revenues and profitability.
• Represent Nearfield in customer meetings, or at trade shows and exhibitions; organize and coordinate executive level alignments.
• Interface between customer and imec – translate customer feedback in imec actions and opportunities.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Analyze market trends and possibilities in relation to technological developments, customer demands and the position of competitors. Define target markets and long-term market goals.
• Work closely with the Design & Engineering and Technical Marketing Departments to ensure NFI’s product roadmap is well aligned with the needs of our customers.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Develop long term forecasts and business cases to support investment decisions.
• Define the go-to-market strategy and collect voice-of-customer inputs to drive internal developments.
• You like to work in a scale up company, where you deal with a lot of topics and can have visible impact on our core business.
• You have a sizeable impact on the future and roadmap of Nearfield Instruments.
Scale ups can provide phenomenal learning and development opportunities but can also be a hectic environment at times. You must fit in such a climate and don’t mind to constantly implement changes and process improvements, and to go the extra mile on a regular basis and feel comfortable with some uncertainty.
Furthermore, you need to recognize yourself in the profile as described below.
• Minimum 5-7 years relevant business development experience.
• Proven experience 5-7 years in (semiconductor) capital equipment business development.
• A sound understanding of metrology challenges in the Semiconductor industry and able to translate the needs of our customers and prospects to new products and services.
• Customer oriented with excellent relationship building and maintaining qualities.
lead, not follow // open and honest // empowerment and trust // passion and determination // fun and open-minded // “to boldly go…”
Getting on board now is a great opportunity to grow with the company from a technical, personal, and financial perspective. Nearfield's momentum is energetic and promising!
Our starting point is of course to pay someone a fair and competitive salary and besides this we offer you:
• we value your work-life balance;
• time for some relaxation: 240 hours of holiday per calendar year (on 40 hours);
• 8% of your annual salary (gross) holiday allowance;
• Commuting allowance;
• Work from home allowance;
• Discount on your health insurance;
• We are here to support one another, and colleagues are there to help you. TEAM is very important, Together Everyone Achieves More!
• Besides a challenging role where you can utilize the full extent of your professional knowledge.
• Screening by Recruiter
• 1st interview
• 2nd interview
• Meeting our CEO
• Onboarding and welcome at Nearfield Instruments!
If you have any questions? Feel free to contact me via:
Bram Baaij - Recruiter
Do you want to join our team as our new Business Development Manager New Products? Then we'd love to hear about you!
We appreciate the interest, but we source all our candidates directly. We understand that you as an intermediary want to present candidates to our interesting positions. This is not how we have structured our recruitment.
This means that all profiles offered to Nearfield Instruments will be treated as direct applications. Unless we have explicitly agreed otherwise.