Nearfield Instruments brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop a revolutionary high throughput atomic force microscopy (AFM) system, enabling atom-scale resolution 3D metrology at industry-level throughput. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced metrology machines.
As Corporate Technical Recruiter you will join Nearfield’s HR/Recruitment team and will be responsible for the end-to-end candidate experience to attract skilled (technical) staff for our organization. We are continuously recruiting experienced candidates in a large variety of engineering- and physics disciplines, to support the R&D, development, and production activities of our semiconductor metrology systems. You are a firm sparring partner for our (hiring) managers and lead and facilitate a smooth recruitment process for each position that will be issued.
Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
• End-to-end recruitment activities for all departments within Nearfield.
• Advising hiring managers on recruitment strategies and best practices.
• Creation and/or finetuning of internal processes and procedures.
• Establish relevant partnerships in new countries where Nearfield deploys activities.
• Interfacing and management of Nearfield’s Recruitment preferred suppliers.
• Monitoring and finetuning of Recruitment actuals vs planning.
• Development and active management of candidate pools and networks.
• Continuously improve and renew our sourcing strategies, channels, and activities.
• Represent Nearfield Instruments on relevant (career) events.
What do we require from you?
Scaleups can provide phenomenal learning and development opportunities but can also be a hectic environment at times. You must fit in such a climate and don’t mind to constantly implement changes and process improvements, and to go the extra mile on a regular basis and feel comfortable with some uncertainty. Furthermore, you need to recognize yourself in the profile as described below.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in an end-to-end recruitment role for complex technical profiles.
• Previous experience in the semiconductor industry is a plus.
• Strong communication skills and ability to interface with various levels of the organization.
• Good networker and natural connector.
• Pro-active, problem solving with a hands-on attitude.
• You have an excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Good analytical and organizational skills.
What can you expect from us?
We rely on each other’s qualities, capabilities and we motivate one another to get the best out of ourselves and each other. We are here to support one another, and colleagues are there to help you. TEAM is very important, Together Everyone Achieves More!
If the above mix of technical- and personal challenges excites you, we encourage you to send us your details using the Apply now button. If you have any questions before applying or would like to have a general conversation about Nearfield Instruments, you can contact our Recruiter, Bram Baaij on +31(0)6 14 24 93 23 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.