• Design, configure, test, maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software and all configurations;
• Plan, coordinate and implement network security measures to protect data, software and hardware.
• Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups;
• Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
• Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs;
• Maintain and expand company website;
• Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
Nearfield Instruments being a rapidly growing scale-up, we have no closely defined boundaries or hierarchy. We all work together to realise Nearfield Instruments’ growth strategy. What connects us is a drive to develop and build deep-tech metrology solutions, enabling 5G connectivity, AI, medical technology, autonomous mobility and so much more. As an international team, we have different cultural backgrounds, which is why diversity and inclusion come naturally to us. Our combined identities and ambitions enrich our culture and make up our strength. We encourage you to be authentic and empower you to grow your role and career in an open, friendly and supportive atmosphere. Because at Nearfield Instruments, Together Everyone Achieves More.
At Nearfield Instruments, you’ll be joining the most creative minds in science and technology from all over the world. We share a drive and have the potential to become the leading metrology instruments manufacturer. This is your chance to visibly contribute to growing our company and building revolutionary machines for the global semiconductor industry. The benefits we offer include:
• A salary matching your skills, expertise and experience.
• A one-year contract, which we hope to convert into a permanent contract.
• Benefits like a good pension scheme, a commuting allowance, and a discount on your health insurance.
• A holiday allowance of 8% and plenty of time to relax with 30 days of annual leave, based on a 40-hour week. And the possibility to exchange public holidays for alternative days off.
• An engaging onboarding program and a buddy to mentor you, so you can start with confidence.
• Unrivalled on-the-job training as you’ll be working with the industry’s top scientists, developing technology that doesn’t yet exist. And lots of opportunities to grow your career at our rapidly growing scale-up.
• The opportunity to travel and even work abroad, as and when we’re opening research and production facilities across the globe.
• An employer that is a proud ally for women and has a diverse and inclusive culture. People from over thirty countries inspire, care for and support each other. We encourage you to be or become who and what you want to be.
• An open and transparent working environment: we listen to you and empower you to take initiative and get the job done in the way that works best for you.
• A community that loves working at our high-tech facilities. Because that’s where we connect at a professional and a personal level, learning and growing together. Which is why we maximize working from home to one day a week.
• A fun place to be. You can join our running club and take part in our many social events, which include lunches and milestone parties. And if you have ideas of your own, feel free to take us along!
• Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science;
• Professional certifications (for instance: Microsoft certifications);
• 5+ years’ experience in a high-tech experimental and/or production environment;
• Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring;
• Strong creative and analytical thinking;
• Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions;
• Experience in website hosting and maintenance;
• Experience with negotiating contracts with hard- and software suppliers;
• Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and in writing.
The selection process will include two, and sometimes more, interviews, including a meeting with our CEO and CTO. If we have a match, we’ll make you an offer and, hopefully, we’ll be welcoming you at Nearfields Instruments, where you’ll participate in an extensive onboarding programme!
If the above mix of technical- and personal challenges excites you, we encourage you to send us your details using the Apply now button. If you have any questions before applying or would like to have a general conversation about Nearfield Instruments, you can contact our Recruiter, Bram Baaij on +31(0)6 14 24 93 23 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.