As IT Manager you will be working with and growing a great team of IT specialist and generalists. You will be reporting to the COO .
As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management and development of our organization's IT infrastructure, systems, and processes. You will work closely with other departments to ensure that our technology solutions meet the needs of the business and support our growth objectives.
Some of the important topics that are on your agenda:
• Further develop and implement an IT strategy that aligns with the business goals and objectives;
• Define and manage the enterprise maturity model, ensuring that our IT processes and policies are implemented and mature;
• Define and manage an overall OT (Operational Technology) strategy and roadmap that balances scalability, efficiency, and effectiveness;
• Define and manage an Information Protection Framework to ensure appropriate controls and compliance with data protection regulations;
• Develop and implement a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy and program to protect our company's critical assets, including data, systems, and applications;
• Manage relationships with key IT vendors and service providers, ensuring that they deliver high-quality solutions and services that meet our needs;
• Manage, coach, and develop the IT team.
If you are passionate about technology and have a track record of success in IT management in a high-tech environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead our IT organization and support our growth and success.
You are looking forward to working with a great team of IT professionals, that you want to grow, develop, and coach in the IT organisation. The IT team will have to grow to meet the company objectives and you are in the driving seat to build this team.
With your knowledge and expertise, you will ensure that our IT Landscape (including the IT Service Portfolio) is scalable and flexible enough to support the company’s challenging growth and expansion plans.
Startups can provide phenomenal learning and development opportunities but can also be a hectic environment at times. You must fit in such a climate and not mind to constantly implement changes and process improvements, and to go the extra mile on a regular basis and feel comfortable with some uncertainty.
• You bring proven transformation experience, including the ability to be bold in execution in the face of challenges;
• You are passionate about driving change and transformation by leveraging best-in-class tools, methodologies, and solutions;
• A visionary with a proven track record in delivering innovation into an organization.
Furthermore, you need to recognize yourself in the profile as described below.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field;
• 7+ years of experience in IT management, with experience leading and growing teams;
• Strong technical skills and understanding of IT systems and processes;
• Highly desired experience with ISO27001;
• Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex IT issues;
• Ability to work autonomously and proactively drive the IT strategy;
• Experience in managing IT service desk and IT engineering is preferred;
• Experience in a fast-growing company is a plus.
Getting on board now is a great opportunity to grow with the company from a technical, personal, and financial perspective. Nearfield Instruments' momentum is energetic and promising!
Our starting point is of course to pay someone a fair and competitive salary and besides this we offer you:
• a valued work-life balance;
• time for some relaxation: 240 hours of holiday per calendar year (on 40 hours);
• 8% of your annual salary (gross) holiday allowance;
• Commuting allowance;
• Work from home allowance;
• Discount on your health insurance;
• Support to one another, and colleagues to help you. TEAM is very important, Together Everyone Achieves More;
• A challenging role where you can utilize the full extent of your professional knowledge.
If the above challenges excite you, we encourage you to send us your details using the Apply now button on our career site.
Our recruitment process:
• Screening by Recruiter;
• 1st interview;
• 2nd interview;
• Meeting our CEO;
• Onboarding and welcome at Nearfield Instruments!
If you have any questions? Feel free to contact me via:
Martien Hermens - Recruiter
Recruitment, consultancy and/or other agency?
We appreciate the interest, but we source all our candidates directly. We understand that you as an intermediary want to present candidates to our interesting positions. This is not how we have structured our recruitment.
This means that all profiles offered to Nearfield Instruments will be treated as direct applications. Unless we have explicitly agreed otherwise.
Do you want to join our team as our new IT Manager? Then we'd love to hear about you!