We are in the process of organizing and setting up the Customer Support Team. You will be part of this new team. You will collaborate with customers, Supply Chain, Engineers and specialists throughout the company.
You will help to build and maintain our Spare Parts processes and lifecycle management. You analyze quality performance of replaceable parts and execute failure analysis by using correct methodology to identify root cause of failures. Furthermore, you will drive and embed improvements in the decision processes over the total lifecycle of replaceable/service parts to optimize availability (national/international).
You will be responsible for the Preventive Maintenance Parts and the MTBF parts procedures.
An important aspect of your work is to cooperate with our internal and external customers to understand their specific needs and our suppliers to drive performance.
Why is the position interesting for you?
• You are keen to work in a new, complex environment where processes and procedures need to be designed and maintained;
• Your interest is not only in technology but also in the semiconductor industry;
• You want to understand the challenges from our customers and provide a working spare part process for this;
• You like to work in a scale up company, where you deal with a lot of topics and can have visible impact on our core business.
Scale ups can provide phenomenal learning and development opportunities but can also be a hectic environment at times. You must fit in such a climate and don’t mind to implement changes and process improvements, and to go the extra mile on a regular basis and feel comfortable with some uncertainty.
Furthermore, you need to recognize yourself in the profile as described below.
• MSc in Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Optics/Physics;
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
• Familiair with Preventive Maintenance and MTBF;
• Experience with statistics and/or statistical engineering;
• Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions and organizations;
• Focus on quality and continuous improvement, experience with problem solving techniques.
lead, not follow // open and honest // empowerment and trust // passion and determination // fun and open-minded // “to boldly go…”
Getting on board now is a great opportunity to grow with the company from a technical, personal, and financial perspective. Nearfield's momentum is energetic and promising!
Our starting point is of course to pay someone a fair and competitive salary and besides this we offer you:
• we value your work-life balance;
• time for some relaxation: 240 hours of holiday per calendar year (on 40 hours);
• 8% of your annual salary (gross) holiday allowance;
• Commuting allowance;
• Work from home allowance;
• Discount on your health insurance;
• We are here to support one another, and colleagues are there to help you. TEAM is very important, Together Everyone Achieves More!
• Besides a challenging role where you can utilize the full extent of your professional knowledge.
If the above challenges excites you, we encourage you to send us your details using the Apply now button on our career site.
Our recruitment process:
• Screening by Recruiter
• 1st interview
• 2nd interview
• Meeting our CEO
• Onboarding and welcome at Nearfield Instruments!
If you have any questions? Feel free to contact me via:
Martien Hermens - Recruiter
Recruitment, consultancy and/or other agency?
We appreciate the interest, but we source all our candidates directly. We understand that you as an intermediary want to present candidates to our interesting positions. This is not how we have structured our recruitment.
This means that all profiles offered to Nearfield Instruments will be treated as direct applications. Unless we have explicitly agreed otherwise.
Do you want to join our team as our new Spare Parts Engineer? Then we'd love to hear about you!